If you have attended Tribal events and have photos we are asking members to please feel free to send them to the Website committee here…
These photos are invaluable to show the engagement and inclusiveness of the Brothertown Nation today. This will help in our attempt highlight our Tribe to visitors to our site in the restoration process.
Examples of current galleries we have put up include:
Photos we are lacking (any event from any year is also good), include:
- Snow Snake Festival on Madeline Island (February 5, 2022)
- PNW Gathering (July 24, 2022)
- BIN Picnic (July 16, 2022)
- Unity Bus visit to BINCC (July 8, 2022)
- Any photos of the meeting with Oneida Tribe returning the Brothertown Archives (June 10, 2022)
- Even roadside sponsored clean-up, cemetery clean-up even photos of Bingo events…
- Additionally, we are looking for any event over the past few years…
A big thank you to all the Brothertown members for their support!