These are an important way to show how we all come together as a Tribal Family. Celebrating as a family no matter where we are or come from. While centered in our ancestral home in Brothertown, Wisconsin, all members are vital to our Brothertown family. When we come together to celebrate or join in an event, the miles melt away. You can feel the fun, inclusiveness and respect for each other in the following photos. Enjoy these and they will continue to grow as our Tribe does.
The website and communications committee ask if anyone has photos of any event (past or present) to please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org. These galleries are both for members and also showcase who we are as a tribe to the outside world.
- Here is a list of our recent Gallaries:
- Celebrate commUNITY 2023 February 18, 20230 images
- Brothertown Indian Nation Homecoming 2022 October 26, 2022
- Pacific Northwest Gathering – July 2022 August 1, 2022
- Tribute to Mark Baldwin – June 12, 2022 July 13, 2022
- Lake Winnebago Water Walk 2022 June 18, 2022
- Dartmouth College repatriate Samson Occom papers to the Mohegan Tribe April 27, 2022
- Minnesota Gathering 2022 April 30, 2022
- Water Walk 2019 June 20, 2019
- New York Brothertown Cemetery Clean Up June 14, 2018