March 17, 2018 - General Membership Meeting (10am - 12pm)
Election nominations will open and close during the March Meeting. Open positions include Vice Chair, Two Council Members, and One Peacemaker. Biographies are due By April 1st in order to be included in the election mailing.
April 7, 2018 - 2nd Annual Spring PowWow
April 21, 2018 - General Membership Meeting (10am - 12 pm)
May 19, 2018 - Tribal Council Meeting and Tribal Election (10am)
** If you have an address or name changes please contact the office with the appropriate paperwork.
- Missed Patty Loew's discussion of Native Veterans of WWI and WWII? Click here for her Way of the Warrior documentary!
- Volunteer for the Brothertown Highway Clean-up. Volunteers always needed! Contact Jeremy Marx
- Plus, there are countless Bingo, Crafts, and Grant activities. Need more info? Click here!
- Veterans - update your info here!
- Need a Brothertown ID card --Go here or click here!
- Click here to access the Newsletter (new November release!). If you cannot get to that page, make sure you have Member access. Click Login at top right.
Don't Miss This!
The incredible Brothertown Indian Nation Information Infrastructure and Technology Upgrade Program (BIITUP). Interested? Contact Dawn Kraintz here.
Interested in native and indigenous foods? Recommended: sioux-chef.com!