- Saturday, October 20, 2018 – Homecoming $3.00 per person, Estimated Schedule
- 9:00 am - Grand Entry (Wear your Ribbon Skirts & Shirts)
- 10:30 am - Introduce Cradle Roll members (make sure to have all paperwork, birth certificate)
- 12:30 pm - Feast Meal, bring a dish to pass
- 1:30 pm - Shape Note Singing Demo & Activity
- 2:00 pm - Crafts
- 5:45 pm - Raffle Drawing
- Museun Exhibits, Craft Store Sales, Raffles, Vendor
- ****Voluntees needed in kitchen, clean up, store
- Sunday, October 21, 2018, 10:00 am: Tribal Council Meeting
Sunday, November 11, 2018 - Veterans Day
Saturday, November 17, 2018, 10:00 am: Tribal Council Meeting
Saturday, December 15, 2018 - Tribal Council Meeting 10am, Christmas Potluck 12pm
2018 General Membership Meetings:
August 18, 2018
September 15, 2018
** If you have an address or name changes please contact the office with the appropriate paperwork.
Committee's are always looking for volunteers:
Genealogist and Veterans currently don't have anyone in charge.
* Meuer Farm has an opportunity to raise money for the tribe. Get a group to volunteer in the kitchen
Saturday or Sunday, 10:00 - 6:00 (Contact Jessica)
*Kitchen & Sales help needed (Contact Dawn)
- Missed Patty Loew's discussion of Native Veterans of WWI and WWII? Click here for her Way of the Warrior documentary!
- Volunteer for the Brothertown Highway Clean-up. Volunteers always needed! Contact Jeremy Marx
- Plus, there are countless Bingo, Crafts, and Grant activities. Need more info? Click here!
- Veterans - update your info here!
- Need a Brothertown ID card --Go here or click here!
- Click here to access the Newsletter (new November release!). If you cannot get to that page, make sure you have Member access. Click Login at top right.
Don't Miss This!
The incredible Brothertown Indian Nation Information Infrastructure and Technology Upgrade Program (BIITUP). Interested? Contact Dawn Kraintz here.
Interested in native and indigenous foods? Recommended: sioux-chef.com!