February Meeting Available Online!
Join the February General Membership Meeting via video stream! To sign up, visit this link. Only enrolled members can access the event.
2/16/19 CommUNITY-United for Diversity Celebration
Set up time 9:30, Flag Ceremony 11:00, help needed with set up, serving, craft sales (Contact Michelle Wood or Jessica Ryan if you want to help)
2/17/19 General Membership Meeting (10:00a)
3/16/19 General Membership Meeting (10:00a)
4/6/19 3rd Annual Spring Powwow (volunteers needed)
4/7/19 Tribal Council Meeting (10:00a - Date changed since many will be in town for Powwow)
4/27/19 Minnesota Meeting
5/18/19 Tribal Council Meeting (10:00a)
6/13/19 - 6/19 Lake Winnebago Water Walk
6/15/19 Tribal Council Meeting (10:00a)
6/15/19 Brothertown Nation Incorporated, Annual Meeting
7/20/19 Eeyamquittoowauconnuck Walk Across America
7/21/19 Tribal Council Meeting (10:00a)
8/17/19 General Membership Meeting (10:00a)
9/21/19 Tribal Council Meeting (10:00a)
10/20/19 Tribal Council Meeting (10:00a.)
11/16/19 Tribal Council Meeting (10:00a)
12/14/19 Tribal Council Meeting (10:00a); Holiday Potluck
Committees are always looking for volunteers:
Genealogist and Veterans currently don't have anyone in charge.
*Kitchen & Sales help needed (Contact Dawn)
- Check out a video of shape note singers rehearsing a Thomas Commuck hymnal prior to Homecoming!
- Missed Patty Loew's discussion of Native Veterans of WWI and WWII? Click here for her Way of the Warrior documentary!
- Volunteer for the Brothertown Highway Clean-up. Volunteers always needed! Contact Jeremy Marx
- Plus, there are countless Bingo, Crafts, and Grant activities. Need more info? Click here!
- Veterans - update your info here!
- Need a Brothertown ID card --Go here or click here!
- Click here to access the Newsletter (new November release!). If you cannot get to that page, make sure you have Member access. Click Login at top right.
Don't Miss This!
The incredible Brothertown Indian Nation Information Infrastructure and Technology Upgrade Program (BIITUP). Interested? Contact Dawn Kraintz here.
Interested in native and indigenous foods? Recommended: sioux-chef.com!