September 29th - Annual Water Walk
Starts at Sunrise at Jim & Linda's Lakeview Supper Club
W3496 County Road W, Malone, WI 53049
We will travel by foot and some by car around Lake Winnebago. Estimated time to complete is 3 days.
It’s an effort to both call attention to water contamination and “honor the water as a living being,” Water Walks respect the truth that water is a life giver, and because women also give life they are the keepers of the water.
Contact the office if you are intererested or to get phone numbers to find out where we are on the route so you can join in. Looking for individuals to provide water and snacks along the route as well as taking turns driving and walking. Watch our Facebook book page to follow the travel
October 21st - Annual Homecoming
Doors open at 8:30 am, activities start at 10:00 am.
Feast meal set up starts at noon with anticipated meal time of 1:00. Bring a dish to pass.
Looking for Veterans to help carry the flags, Introduce new family members, Come see pieces of our Brothertown Collection on display, Gift Shop & Museum will be open.
Vendor Tables available $25 each, Silent Auctions and Raffles (Items Needed), Kids events
Forms will be available to update contact information and order Id Cards. Please let us know if you have family members who have moved.
Volunteers Needed, contact the office if interested
- Missed Patty Loew's discussion of Native Veterans of WWI and WWII? Click here for her Way of the Warrior documentary!
- The WALK Across AMERICA continues! Click here for more info (member access only) or download the poster here. Walk to Help Bring Home the Brothertown Collection!
- Volunteer for the Brothertown Highway Clean-up. Next date is the last Sunday in September - Volunteers always needed! Contact Jeremy Marx
- Plus, there are countless Bingo, Crafts, and Grant activities. Need more info? Click here!
- Veterans - update your info here!
- Need a Brothertown ID card --Go here or click here!
- Click here to access the Newsletter (new November release!). If you cannot get to that page, make sure you have Member access. Click Login at top right.
Don't Miss This!
The incredible Brothertown Indian Nation Information Infrastructure and Technology Upgrade Program (BIITUP). Interested? Contact Dawn Kraintz here.
Interested in native and indigenous foods? Recommended: sioux-chef.com!