May 5th 2018 is the rescheduled date for our April 21, 2018 - 10:00 am at the Brohtertown Indian Nation Community Center in Fond du Lac, WI
May 19, 2018 - Tribal Council Meeting and Tribal Election (10am)
Council Terms expiring include Vice-Chairperson, 2 Council Members, 1 Peacemaker (Age 55 or older)
The election mailings have gone out with the bios for those running - Bob Fowler (Vice Chairperson), Roger Straw, Dawn Kraintz, & Seth Elsen for Council, and Renee Gralewicz for Peacemaker.
Contact the election committee with any questions.
2018 General Membership Meetings:
February 18, 2018
March 17, 2018
August 18, 2018
September 15, 2018
** If you have an address or name changes please contact the office with the appropriate paperwork.
- Missed Patty Loew's discussion of Native Veterans of WWI and WWII? Click here for her Way of the Warrior documentary!
- Volunteer for the Brothertown Highway Clean-up. Volunteers always needed! Contact Jeremy Marx
- Plus, there are countless Bingo, Crafts, and Grant activities. Need more info? Click here!
- Veterans - update your info here!
- Need a Brothertown ID card --Go here or click here!
- Click here to access the Newsletter (new November release!). If you cannot get to that page, make sure you have Member access. Click Login at top right.
Don't Miss This!
The incredible Brothertown Indian Nation Information Infrastructure and Technology Upgrade Program (BIITUP). Interested? Contact Dawn Kraintz here.
Interested in native and indigenous foods? Recommended: sioux-chef.com!