Brothertown Election--Saturday, May 21
All members are encouraged to attend the Council Meeting--and vote in the BIN Election--on Saturday, May 21. Candidate slate here.
For those voting by absentee ballot, there will be a separate election mailing (Voter Verification Form, Ballot, Ballot Envelope), which will go out via first class mail on or before May 18. This mailing is being handled through Haber Printing. The newsletter will come at a later date.
All absentee ballots will need to be received by Saturday, June 4. For more information, please contact the Brothertown office.
Brothertown Census and Needs Survey - Be HEARD!
- Brothertown Census and Needs Survey - Be Heard - Click here!
- Take part in the Eeyamquittoowauconnuck Walk Across America on May 21. Match the miles traveled by our ancestors. Contact here.
- Vote in the May Elections, Saturday, May 21 or via absentee ballot by June 4.
- HIke the Niagara Escarpment in the Ledge Walk (Brothertown/Fond du Lac area) on Sunday, May 22. Cheri Welch is the contact - Contact here. See more info in News Items--this is a rare opportunity!
- Take part in the Drum Practice and Cultural Weekend, May 28-30. Contact here.
- Join author Patty Loew in a discussion of Native Veterans of WWI and WWII, June 5 at 1 PM at BINCC.
- Fund raise at the Walleye Weekend Parking Fundraiser, June 10-12. Contact here.
- Dance at Oven Island June 10-12. Contact here.
- Take part in the Annual FLAG DAY PARADE to honor our veterans. Participation by all veterans welcomed and encouraged-and float available for Elders. Contact here.
- Join in the Annual Potluck Picnic on July 16!
- Hold the Annual Welch-DeGroat Reunion in Shakopee, Minnesota (August 13)
- Plus, there are countless Bingo, Crafts, and Grant activities. Need more info? Click here!
Don't Miss This!
The incredible Brothertown Indian Nation Information Infrastructure and Technology Upgrade Program (BIITUP). Interested? Contact Dawn Kraintz here.